Shipping and Returns
WildSpark strives to ship all in stock non-personalized orders received within 24 hours of purchase. The company operates Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
All shipments are FOB factory unless otherwise specified. Shipping will be via UPS unless otherwise arranged with WildSpark.
Overnight and expedited shipping options are available at an additional cost.
UPS Ground Transit Time Map from WildSpark
When selecting Expedited Shipping options, please consult the following map to ensure UPS Ground transit times are not a better option. Reflective Apparel reserves the right to determine if no shipping charges or portion thereof may be refunded due to a customers selection of Expedited Shipping. Transit times exclude production time for Personalized orders.
We appreciate your business. These garments are ANSI Compliant safety apparel. They are designed to save lives by maintaining their visibility enhanced properties. The effectiveness and compliance of these safety features can be significantly impacted by seemingly ordinary handling, including improper washing.
For this reason, we do not accept returns on apparel that is worn, laundered, modified, customized, personalized or with logos added.
- Do not remove the tags unless you wish to keep the garment. Tags that have been removed are an indicator of wear.
- Authorized exchange of merchandise due to customer error can be accomplished with the customer prepaying the freight.
- Reflective Apparel wants you to love your safety apparel. We offer a 100% Guarantee that the product is free from manufacturing defects. We pride ourselves on shipping high quality merchandise, but errors do happen. We will cheerfully replace or refund payment for any obvious manufacturing defect.
- As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company; all goods sold by Reflective Apparel are carefully manufactured, tested, inspected, checked and packaged by experienced workers, and are as free from defects as possible prior to leaving the factory. You must contact Reflective Apparel to obtain the necessary information to return any alleged defective product(s). Defective products will be evaluated and analyzed by Reflective Apparel’s Quality Control. Our only obligation will be, at sole discretion, is to replace any products proven to be defective. All freight costs related to proven defective products are the responsibility of the Seller. The User assumes all other risks, if any
- Reflective Apparel is not responsible for damages occurring in transit all claims must be made with the carrier.